With complementing knowledge and skills, technology adoption will be at their most powerful forms. That is why “VME” Vietnam Manufacturing Expo 2017 will offer know-how and networking opportunities that will benefit forward-thinking delegates who will sharpen their competitive edge and brighten the future of their business and career path.
Engineer Master Class
“The Journey of A Successful Business”
The function will take place on Wednesday, 26 April 2017
13.30 – 15.30 hrs. Meeting Room in I.C.E. Hall, Hanoi, Vietnam
Come hear an inspiration from the leaders of the most successful businesses in Vietnam who will offer visions, technological developments, experiences, case studies, best practices and how to achieve remarkable success in business and keeps going strong.
Mr. Pham Tuan Anh
Deputy General Director of Heavy Industry Department
The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT)
Mr. Deepak Kumar Arora
Minda Vietnam Automotive Company Limited
Why Should Attend:
- Get an insight information and inspiration on how to be successful in business.
- Get new knowledge to maximize opportunities for improving productivity and quality.
- Get ways and ideas on how to deal with Japanese companies.
- Network with Vietnamese Manufacturers, Executives, Captains, Leaders of Business and Senior Government Officials attending the session.
Who Should Attend:
- Vietnamese executives in Manufacturing and Supporting Industries.
- Manufacturing Industries, Plastic Industries, Auto Part Productions and Suppliers.
- Members and Executives of Related Associations/Organizations.
- Government Officers from Ministry of Planning and Investment and Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Members of the press.
- The Program will be conducted in Vietnamese.
- No registration fee but limited seats available, pre-registration is required.
- The Organizer reserves the right to adjust the program without prior notice.
- International speaker will present in English and Vietnamese translation.
For updates, please click here to pre-register and receive our show updates, re-visit this page, call tel. +66 2686 7222, or e-mail to: email@example.com.
Calendar of Events
Remark: The Organizer reserves the right to adjust program and speaker list without prior notice. (As of Mar 7, 2017)